Search & Win

Friday, May 12, 2006

TGIF


This layout is another of my favorites! I love the simple close up photo and the pinks and black together just makes me smile!

I am still sick and now the coughing sound like barking! LOL It is mother's day week end and everyone will be celebrating! We don't have any plans....but with us all feeling sick I guess it is for the best!

Mom's b-day was last monday and I wanted to visit her to celebrate her b-day and mother's day at once, but that isn't going to happen!


I received my prize package today from Treasured Scrapbooking ....wooHOO basic grey is so much fun to work with! Not much happening today. Only three school days left and I am as excited as Alex for it to be over!

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

I love this page! Black and pink and white are so fab together. Yay for no more school!